– What is inclusivity? what it means for you and how does that take form tangibly?
– How does your faith bring you to the closest manifestation of what god wants you to do and be?
– How to be inclusive with boundaries and respect for both you and others?
– How to open lines of communication with other communities?
– How can you build religious duties / what are the community responsibilities in terms of marriage or funerals ?
– On what level collaboration can be effective and dynamically positive ?
– What does it mean to be Jewish today?
-What women in leadership bring into the inclusivity conversation? help voicing women’s opinions so that they can stand as a strong pillar of the community to change the narrative in order to improve inclusivity.
and many more…
I enjoyed it because it gave me food for thought. Thus, I recommend you to watch the entire event :
And reach out to your community in order to create fruitful conversations for self-expression, spiritual as well as intellectual growth.
Finally, it was well organised and accessible to all.
www.youtube.com . (n.d.). LIVE: Liberal Judaism Biennial 2021: Sunday Morning. [online] Available at: